Best option for Adobe Flash on Galaxy Note 2General

Last Updated:

1. If it's one things I learned very quickly after using the Nexus 7 is the importance of Flash support. Most Web site and especially Web sites with videos are almost useless without Flash support. I found some work-arounds to get Flash working on the Nexus 7 and it is not perfect and works so-so sometimes.

What's the absolute best way to get Flash support on the Galaxy Note 2? I'm waiting for Verizon to release the Note 2 so I can get mine but wanted to make sure I knew exactly what to do as Flash support is something I'm definitely going to need with the Web content I need to able to access for work.

Flash support has always been a benefit with Android tablets over the iPad and it is a shame that this is now lacking. I'd gladly pay $40-50 for a fully functional Flash plugin or app that allows Flash Web sites to display properly on the browser.

Advertisement
  2. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

Just sideload the flash APK, use a compatible browser (the stock Samsung one works fine with flash, otherwise Firefox/Opera/ICS+ browser all work with flash).
    ORD84 likes this.
  3. dave1812

dave1812 Well-Known Member

sideload flash 11.1 and then install Dolphin 8.5.1 and turn off auto-updating for dolphin or you'll lose flash support. :)
  4. Thanks! What is the best source for side-loading the Flash APK?
  5. dave1812

dave1812 Well-Known Member

anywhere u run across the file. i don't remember where i found it. google it.
  6. I'm just a bit nervous to install random files on the phone without knowing it is legit... What is a reputable source for getting this? Can you get this from Adobe?
  7. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member