• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ok so im on my parents AT&T plan. Im going to have them cancel my line, and im going to open a VW account under my name.

So my question is, what will be the best way to do this ie going to a verizon store, bestbuy, online?!?

I would also prefer to do a 1yr contract, so if i go that route how much should i expect the incredible to cost?

Thanks

Best way? Whichever way tells you they won't charge you an activation fee. Also, if you want to keep your phone number from AT&T, you don't want your parents to cancel or disconnect your line, that will happen automatically if you port your number to Verizon.

As for the 1 year price? Ouch. Given what I've seen for other smartphones, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess $350-$400.

Also you may want to consider having the store do the credit review ahead of time that way you know whether or not you need to put down a security deposit.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones