1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Best phone case for samsung galaxy s2 i777Tips

1. marmae0410

marmae0410 Member

I ended up getting the Samsung S2 i777 for christmas.
    I am a phone dropper so looking for the best Case for this phone. Really wanted one of the otterboxes with the built in screen protector..but apparently they don't make them for this phone.

I am stuck between the ballistic case and the similar but cheaper one from cellphone nerds....

any opinions on any of this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Dysfunctional

Dysfunctional Member

Have you looked on Amazon? I'm pretty sure I saw a couple Otter boxes for the i777 (AT&T) model for sale just last week.
  3. miko_mido

miko_mido New Member

I have a Ballistic case and I LOVE it.
    I've dropped it multiple times and I've never had an issue. :)
    marmae0410 likes this.
  4. micbur54

micbur54 Member

i have a otterbox for mine,got it at the att store
    marmae0410 likes this.
  5. forddna

forddna Well-Known Member

If you want a slimmer case that works very well for normal drops, get the TC case on Amazon. There's a thread on here somewhere. Sorry, too tired to look. But I've had the same $15 case on my phone for over a year, and I'm as clumsy as they get. Not a scratch on my screen.
    marmae0410 likes this.
  6. howiesf

howiesf Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen a decent case that will fir with the Q Cell extended battery ?
  7. marmae0410

marmae0410 Member

The otterbox that i saw did not have a screen cover just an open front. I'm really leaning toward the ballistic case..just wish they offered more colors than blue and black or solid black. But all that really matters is that it protects my phone.

Cellphone nerds have their version of the ballistic case but i wasnt sure about whether lt works
    as well as the ballistic case hey are about the same price just have other colors...

I have not heard of the TC case...will have to look into those..thanks for the tip...
  8. CoreyV

CoreyV Well-Known Member

I've had a $2 tpu case from eBay for 9 months, nothing on the screen. I've dropped more times than I care to admit and everything is fine.
  9. nonie

nonie Active Member

I bought a otterbox from Amazon, but didn't like it. Threw it in the closet and I bought a CBUS S- line flex gel case and love it. It didn't make it so bulky.