Best place for Hero Stuff online and more

Last Updated:

1. lexan

lexan Active Member This Topic's Starter

HI, new to this Hero phone and forum, its all so cool, I had the moment for 2.5 days and when I returned it and got the hero Ive been loving this phone far more...
    I have been looking online for a gel case or silicone, I imagine they are the same thing with a different name? Any advice on where to shop online for these and other Hero accesories? What you have, car charger ect, cases, screen prtecters and such? My local sprint store has rubber cases, the 2 pack for $20. Ive looked online and found tons of stuff, but I question some of these websites andproducts, any advice would be great, thanks

Advertisement
  2. mbell75

mbell75 Banned

Tons of stuff on amazon and ebay for it. Why did you take back the Moment? Just curious.

3. lexan

lexan Active Member This Topic's Starter

For several reasons, it felt cheap with the qwerty , and in that mode you have to reach up on the touchscreen sometimes, and it just didnt feel right, the layout and feel of hard keys, pressing buttons with my face while on a call without knowing it, ect ect. How about you?

4. durandetto

durandetto Well-Known Member

I would highly recommend getting the Seidio Innocase II combo, you canget it at Seidioonline.com or search Amazon for it. It adds protection with very little bulk and the belt clip holds the phone face in. I also have a Zagg Invisible Sheild screen protector, some people say you don't need a screen protector because the screen is glass, but I wasn't taking any chances. You can get the IS online at Zagg.com, Best Buy or a Zagg keosk if they have any in your area.

5. agreenmartian

agreenmartian Member

I have the seidio innocase 2, and their screen protector.
    The case is great, and fits my needs of fitting well, not adding bulk and not sticking to my pockets.
    The screen guard is pretty good as well, it has a better feel than the glass and is easily installed. My only minor gripe is that it's about 1mm too small across the top and on the sides, so a small part of the black border is left unprotected, bit it's not a big deal to me.

6. Tinwoodsman

Tinwoodsman Active Member

I just got a clip holster from Boxwave today and it is super. I was concerned about how it would hold the phone and the ease of accessing the phone. It is great!!!!