Best Plan for new fresh account (1) Line...?

Last Updated:

1. Evo 5oh

Evo 5oh Well-Known Member

I want to open a new sprint account under my name...Just one line with unlimited everything...Do you think there is a good cheap plan for one line i seen one a few months back... but i think thats over...Im also transferring the number

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Gruß vom Krampus Guide

I would suggest the everything 450 plan, if you do not make a lot of calls to landlines.
    Of course, apply any type of discount to your monthly bill to get the best price possible.( See thread titled "Do I qualify for a discount" )

For example, I'm on the Everything 450 plan, without any of the insurance or extra warranty (I use Best Buy insurance).

My total for the plan, with a 15% discount, is $77/month. Add the Best Buy insurance & the total is $87/month.
  3. aliciaa75

aliciaa75 Active Member

I have the 450 min && unlimted data & messaging plan.To be honest, its great. I have the a smartphone too (10$ extra) my bill each month is about 95$. But I also pay $8 for the insurance, just in case.
    But to be honest, this is the best plan for me. I don't talk much on the phone and I use a lot of data and I do text a lotttt!

hope this helps! good luck! :)
    BenChase7 likes this.
  4. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

aliciaa75 likes this.
  5. Evo 5oh

I saw a thread here with this site about if your a student in a college you get some discount to get phones I believe....
  6. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

I recall seeing that also, but I don't remember what the name of the site was.

In any event, like everyone before me has stated: Everything Data 450 is the best plan available for Sprint for 1 line. Before I added the misses to my account, I was paying like $61 after taxes + 25% discount.
  7. speedfan

speedfan Well-Known Member

I believe that the site was student rate
  8. Evo 5oh

what company do you work for to get such big discount??
  9. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

I get a 25% discount for being a Home Deopot employee, but they're are several other ways to get discount of this size too.

Also, if you're a student, I believe that Sprint will give you 10% off your monthly bill.
  10. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

I have a 25% corporate discount. You only get charged a dollar for Sprint surcharges and taxes in NY?

It is about $10 for Sprint surcharges and taxes in Wisconsin.
  11. Sabswifey

Sabswifey Active Member

I went through *********** and I get a 23% discount. I thought it was less, but they did something on their end and it ended up being more. When I got my email confirmation from Sprint it listed me as a student at another college, but hey it was more so I took it. I did ask *********** about it and they said it was legit. But you MUST go through their (***********) links. You cant just go to Sprint's website. Hope it helps.
  12. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

I have a 25% corporate discount as well, but this cost was before the plan was raised $10 to $79.99. It was still $69.99 back then. I'm on a family plan now, so I don't know what the rate would be these days.
  13. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

My wife and I are now on the 1500min Everything Data Family Plan. We were saving $10 a month (total) until Sprint made the corporate discount change. Now we save $5 a month (total) by being on the Family Plan.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.