best power saving app for android

1. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

whats the best best power saving app for android phones OTHER THAN JUICE DEFENDER. see where my school is i dont get good service its out and in all the time and thats really the thing that drains my battery is there a app to somehow stop it from searching after a limited amount of time or something? lol i need something to save my battery:0 name a couple apps for saving battery

IMPORTANT EDIT:
    something like airplane mode like if my phone is locked it cuts off service completely like airplane mode does no call txt or searching for service i would use airplane mode but i need app to do it automatically

Advertisement
    :
  2. gargoyle725

gargoyle725 Active Member

i have sprint and at my work I was allways roaming inside,and killing my battery. I went into setting and set it to only use sprint networks, this keeps it from searching
  3. tcat007

tcat007 Well-Known Member

I tried Juice, Y5, and others and found Power Scheduler most useful. But I really end up switching to airplane manually to save the most.

Examples:
    My drive to work is 30-45 minutes. If I hit airplane before I leave, no drain; if I leave cell on, 3-4% lost (so that can be 8% just from trip to work and back).
    While home and sleeping. Airplane mode 6PM to 9AM, 1-2% loss; leave cell on, 50-70% loss (I'm in a weak area at home).

I normally use Power Scheduler if I get in a routine, but that is seldom, so I just use home screen switches normally.