1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Best "Real Time" and Market Price App?

Last Updated:

1. scudder

scudder Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello...

I'm seeking what other forum users think is the best REAL-TIME stock market quote app. Does NOT necessarily have to have streaming live quotes but I'm looking for an app that, when updated, gives REAL-TIME quotes rather than 15 or 20 minute delayed.

I have a list of apps that I have downloaded but haven't had a chance to try :( and was wondering if anyone can comment. I'm pretty sure that a bunch of these do NOT even have REAL-TIME quotes so would appreciate any thoughts, info, pros/cons etc, integration with Google Finance/TD Ameritrade (I have an account) Here they are:

Finance
    iStockManager
    MarketSimplified
    pFinance
    Stocks (HTC)
    Stocks (Dato)
    CNBC

Suggestions of OTHER apps appreciated...THANKS!!

Advertisement
  2. simonlebon

simonlebon New Member

3. scudder

scudder Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I actually looked at MobiStox too before I posted my question and liked it but I noticed that the app is free only for a 30-day trial period:

FAQ | MobiStox

Didn't know if you realized there was a trial period and subscription. I have NO PROBLEM paying for a worthwhile app but $4.99 PER MONTH is ridiculous. I already have free access to my TD Ameritrade account via iStockManager. Just looking for other suggestion but that one is cost-prohibitive...thanks!!