Best Ringtone App

Last Updated:

1. bigtex19

bigtex19 Well-Known Member

Im wanting to know what is the best ringtone app out there? i have tried a couple and i cant really find anything i like. i dont want one that doesnt have music ringtones, i dont really care about funny sound clips or anything like that. i also dont want ringdroid because i want pre-edited ringtones. also how do i get these ringtones to show up in my ringtone folder?

Advertisement
  2. ncfastls1

ncfastls1 Well-Known Member

Personally I haven't found one that is worth anything. I know you said you don't want to use ringdroid, but why not? That's like my second favorite app I've downloaded so far. It's so easy to use. The first night I got it I spent like two hours chopping up songs to make ring tones, notification sounds, and alarms.
  3. bigtex19

i just kind of wanting to avoid using ringdroid more out of being lazy than anything lol. i might end up having to do it though. as for zedge i cant find hardly any actual music ringtones on that thing. it seems like everything is something like crying baby or something goofy like that
  4. alnova1

alnova1 Well-Known Member

Ringdroid
  5. Curl3

Curl3 Member

If you can't find something on Zedge, you've goota be real fussy.
  6. InnovativeTech

InnovativeTech New Member

Zedge, and I agree, if you can't find something there, you really must be fussy
  7. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

Zedge wants to read and write my contact info? No thanks, pass.
  8. bigtex19

i have tried zedge and i would search an artist or a song title and it would come back with nothing. i mean and these would be big name artists (paramore, seether)
  9. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

10. forddna

forddna Well-Known Member

Zedge is really cool, but not what you're looking for if you want actual song clips. There are lots of real nice wallpapers, though!
  11. jackfrost1

jackfrost1 New Member

theres one on the android market thats pretty cool .... it lets you get a ringtone whenever theres a call waiting .... its called call-waiting ringtones ...i cant post a link but its like a golden bell with a black background in a bowling ball sphere.