• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best ringtone app?

The app I use is Ringdroid. Its free on the market and it allows you to use any song you have on your phone as a ringtone. You can clip it to any section of the song you want and make it as long as you want. I find this to be much more convenient and freeing than trying to search for specific ones.

Actually the Evo's built in Music player can do that! Once you download or copy a music file to your phone, you can edit and trim it however you wish...for free. Great stuff...

Set as Ringtone

snap0.png

Trim the Ringtone

snap01.png

Ringtone Trimmer

snap1.png

Reactions: Froghair
Upvote 0
The app I use is Ringdroid. Its free on the market and it allows you to use any song you have on your phone as a ringtone. You can clip it to any section of the song you want and make it as long as you want. I find this to be much more convenient and freeing than trying to search for specific ones.

Yea but I dont have things like South Park songs and Borat clips on my iTunes. I want to download something like that Mablito ringtones I had for the Hero.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones