• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Best ROM for Cliq?

This ROM is nice:

[ROM][7/11/10] OpenCliq v2.5 + GUI

But you're not going to find a 2.1 ROM that has a working camera until Motorola releases their update...and who knows when that will be.

Im holding off on 2.1 until a stable ROM is released. I prefer performance over 2.1, i personally dont see what all the hype is about 2.1 anyway, i have experience with it and its not as great as everyone is making it out to be. give me froyo, then we'll talk haha

Handler's ROMs are good.

Upvote 0
I use cm4morrison beta 3 just google it or use the link above. Itss based off of cm6 and its fast with no blur. Make sure you get beta 3 if you want a working camera. The only draw back is that you can't record video and sometimes speaker phone does not work. I use it daily.

Edit: I just found this CM7 (http://www.simply-android.com/discussion/1150/rom-cm4morrison-2.3-rev.-2-cyanogenmod-7-220411)

It even says that the fm radio works. I have not tried this one but i am going to flash tonight.

Upvote 0
I use cm4morrison beta 3 just google it or use the link above. Itss based off of cm6 and its fast with no blur. Make sure you get beta 3 if you want a working camera. The only draw back is that you can't record video and sometimes speaker phone does not work. I use it daily.

Edit: I just found this CM7 ((ROM) CM4Morrison 2.3 rev. 2 CyanogenMod 7 (22/04/11) - Simply Android)

It even says that the fm radio works. I have not tried this one but i am going to flash tonight.

Great rom, I tested on my CLIQ MB200, everything is working good

Upvote 0
Good morning! First attempt to install a rom. Used Cyanogen 6.2. Appears to be stuck in opening screen. Tried recovery mode, no luck. Any suggestions?

Go into recovery WIPE everything (factory reset) then re-flash .zip file from your sd card. If that doesn't work the file you are trying to flash might be corrupted. Download it again and wipe then flash.

Where did you get Cyanogen 6.2?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones