Best ROM to use with car dock?

Last Updated:

1. Nak#57

Nak#57 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone can help me with this. I have the car dock which is nice rotates 360 but the phone home screen does not rotate, only certain screens rotate. It would be nice if the contacts screen would rotate also when the phone does. Also would be nice if it would rotate 360 not just one way 90 degrees. Any help will be appreciated thanks.

Advertisement
  2. mudrock1000

mudrock1000 Well-Known Member

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say you are rooted.

Cyanogen's rom rotates 360 if i remember correctly. You can also download launcher 2 or Helix launcher, and then the home screens themselves will rotate as well.

Hope that helps :p

3. Nak#57

Nak#57 Active Member This Topic's Starter

yeah my N1 is rooted I love the desire rom but going to wait till some of the other bugs are fixed. I tried the helix but it won't work for me for some reason when i click on the home button it wont let me choose the helix as the default for some reason can't figure it out. But i don't think that makes the contacts rotate anyways. But ill try Cyanogen's Rom thanks

4. Buck Shot

Buck Shot Well-Known Member

double tap ur home screen or just reboot and tap home. it will eventually work. but as far as i know, helix launcher 2 is the only thing that does that. I couldnt stand the lag of it for me