Best roms for Huawei m835?

1. Dvncn

Dvncn Active Member

What are the best roms for the huawei m835? Cyanogen mod 7 and 9 don't seem to work for me. What are your favorite roms?

Advertisement
    :
  2. tyson170

tyson170 Member

I'm using Mate35 (first post, can't link, try googling), developed by PlayfulGod. It's a modded stock ROM, and works great. Very responsive with some cool tweaks. I'm pretty new to all of this; the M835 is my first smartphone and my first foray into the world of Android. I've got some Linux experience, which helps. Seems like the activity surrounding the M835 on these forums has died down since the end of last year, but there's a wealth of comprehensive information to be found. Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help. I've been playing with it for the last month or so.
    Dvncn likes this.
  3. macjay420

macjay420 Well-Known Member

i just threw the ascend cm6 on for a buddy of mine..its ok with a little fine tuning ;)
  4. cosuji121

cosuji121 Active Member

BobZHome's build for ascend works perfectly on the m835, just change the lcd density with root explorer and download the ginger bread keyboard and everything works great
  5. TBTE

TBTE Well-Known Member

cm7 <3
  6. Swisaiahag

Swisaiahag Well-Known Member

I tryd cyangen mod . I didn't like the dailpad . but I liked the gingerbread status bar also I liked the power button options as of to reboot,recovery, I must say It was handy. but prefer mate5 even though I cannot locate the difference between stock rom , besides speed