• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Best S5 extended battery case

bg1287

Jun 6, 2014
Royal Oak, MI
Anybody have any thoughts on S5 extended battery cases? I used to have a ZeroLemon battery case on my S3 that worked flawlessly. I have read many different things on the 2 versions for the S5 however. I'm especially not crazy how there is no back speaker opening on them. That and I'm afraid the phone is going to feel like a brick once the case is on. I had actually ordered the Anker extended battery case but it didn't really fit around the phone right and was extremely heavy.

I've also looked into the Unu S5 battery case which I actually liked the looks of it more. But the reviews for it seemed to be somewhat mixed.

What do you guys think? Any experiences? What would you recommend?

Anybody have any thoughts on S5 extended battery cases? I had actually ordered the Anker extended battery case but it didn't really fit around the phone right and was extremely heavy.

Do you already have an extended battery with back cover? I bought the Anker combo extended battery and TPU case, and yes it makes the phone heavier and bulkier but the battery life is awesome - literally over 2x compared to the stock battery. I charge every other day now and at the end of the second day I still have over 40%

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones