Best screen protector imo....General

Last Updated:

1. 97vwjetta

97vwjetta New Member This Topic's Starter

www.clear-coat.com also has a store and mostly all inventory on ebay. I've used the full body protection for my previous two blackberry's and already ordered for my new DI. Lifetime warranty and easy to install. Even gives you a warranty on install incase you would happen to screw up.
    Everyone has their own preference, enjoy whatever you use. I promise you though you'll love clear-coat.:D

Advertisement
  2. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

weird. you're a new member and your first post is to advertise for a product huh??

3. armoredsaint

armoredsaint Well-Known Member

i bet you are a company shill

4. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

What? One post? C'mon this guy seems legit... :cool:

5. Mjcanton

Mjcanton Well-Known Member

Is there a problem with that..? Shouldn't be that big of a deal. I'm happy he posted, I want to try something new and now this is one on a list of three screen protectors I have brought it down to

6. 97vwjetta

Sorry I just joined the site after getting my DI which is my first droid phone. Everyone has to have a first post unless I'm missing something??? I was a Blackberry user for past couple years. Just to make it clear, I have no affiliation whatsoever with these screen protectors, just passing along my opinion to the community. Same way I originally stumbled upon them in Blackberry forums. Isnt that what this site is all about? Sharing info? I apologize I cant post all day while I'm working which makes me a schill? My bad. I've learned alot about my DI with the help of this forum and hopefully I can add some useful info for others down the road too once I get to know the phone even better.

7. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

8. 97vwjetta

I apologize, but meant no harm. Just saw everyone talking about screen protectors and gave my two cents on a product I've been using for a while now that I figured others would find great and useful. Didn't realize I had to have 10 posts before I could post a link.

9. absolution

absolution Well-Known Member

By the way this screen protector looks exactly the same as the ZAGG. You can see the major orange peel effect right in the video on their site.

10. veloslave

veloslave Banned

Even if you are a shill, they are no worse than flamers.

Ah the intertubes... drama at every hop.

11. 06Stang

06Stang Well-Known Member

Just made my own out of 3m clear bra for cars. So much better than the Verizon crap plus its free

12. absolution

absolution Well-Known Member

How is it free? Did you find a brand new sheet lying on the ground? It might be free to YOU, but for most of us this isn't really a better alternative =P

13. 06Stang

06Stang Well-Known Member

Did I say "HEY EVERYONE GET THIS FREE SCREEN COVER!!1" no I don't think I did.