Best screen protectorAccessories

Last Updated:

1. jesuscalle

jesuscalle Member This Topic's Starter

I know this has probably been answered a bunch of times. What is the best screen protector to buy? I've heard good things about Ghost Armor and Steinheil protectors. Out of those two, which is the better screen protector?

Advertisement
  2. HauntedHallows

HauntedHallows Well-Known Member

not sure about those two but i got the VZW ones and they really make it easy to see the screen outside!

btw look in the dx accessories forum and there are like 10 topics on screen protectors

3. Dark Matter

Dark Matter Well-Known Member

I used the ones from VZW and they are like hazy and only cover part of the screen..

I switched to a invisishield. It cover the whole screen and is clear.
    When you frist apply it, its gonna look like ragged and small bubble.
    But it takes about 3 days before it settles and becomes super clear.

4. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

Please use the search feature or at least check the accessories sub-forum.

5. newtype06

newtype06 Active Member

Invisible Shield for sure. If the shield ever gets damaged, they replace it for free. It can stand up to a dremel and save your phone. Look at it on youtube. I can also personally vouch for it on my X.

6. ashykat

ashykat Well-Known Member

I'm a Zagg Invisible Shield fan as well. I've used generic carrier screen protectors and have never been a fan. I also have tried Phantom Skinz and they just don't seem to protect as well as Zagg does. I don't mind the "orange peel" effect but some people do. I've heard a lot of good things about Steinheil but didn't want to pay $12 or $13 (don't remember how much they are) for screen only when I could use a coupon code and get a zagg full body for $12.50.

7. bosox2k1

bosox2k1 Well-Known Member

I don't understand the point of telling someone to use the search feature when he has already passed that point. If you don't want to help him out, then don't post---or just give your take on the matter, but don't contribute 0 to the thread by demanding he use the search feature....

Anyway, I got the Steinheil and it has been great so far. Any smudges or fingerprints you get on it, come right off with a wipe from a cloth. It's crystal clear (I got the Ultra Crystal one) and you really cannot tell a protector is on it. In fact, I have never used a Droid X without this protector. First thing I did when I got the phone, was put the protector on. Good luck!!!

JimmyMac likes this.
  8. jimbo1mcm

jimbo1mcm Well-Known Member

Great

9. Nolesfan

Nolesfan Well-Known Member

Try the Skinomi. It's much better than the Zagg

10. Deathshead

Deathshead Well-Known Member

if you want it to feel nice and silky like glass that fits perfectly and you cant tell its even there, then buy the Steinheil crystal,

If you want image degradation,rainbowing, etc,thin construction BUBBLES and peeling, then buy just about any other brand.

11. Zumi

Zumi Well-Known Member

+1

Steinheil crystal clear is what I use and my wife is using the anti-fingerprint one. They are fantastic and insanely easy to apply.