Best screen protectorAccessories

1. stuarta

stuarta Well-Known Member

What do people here recommend as the best screen protector for the HD? I had a free one with the case I had but a bit of dust got behind it while fitting it and stuck so need to get something else.

Seem to remember reading about some on ebay, but was doubtful.

Many thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. sonesh

sonesh Well-Known Member

Zagg protectors are the easiest to fit. You spray some of the supplied solution on to the protector, then it slides around on the phone till you're happy with it, and when it dries, it shrinks slightly and squeezes all the bubbles and dust to near invisible specs.

And it doesnt peal at the edges after a few months
  3. stuarta

hmmm had one of them before on a Nokia 5530 and didn't like it. Felt thick to slide finger on and was peeling badly
  4. big_mike

big_mike Well-Known Member

casemate protectors are VERY good. not sure if you can buy them on there own but they come with case mate cases.
  5. stuarta

yep that's the one I had which came free with the Tough Case that I got. I see they do a twin pack for
  6. jrytan

jrytan Member

7. desboro

desboro Active Member

Are these worth the cash would you say ? Some on ebay for
  8. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Well with every phone I have owned I always bought cheap ones off eBay, this time I did it again, bought 10 cheap protectors for my DHD and not one of them fits the phone lol so avoid the cheap ones
  9. stuarta

10. big_mike

big_mike Well-Known Member

ive had cheap ones but they just don't last and are tricky to put on (so thin i would say) I know for the
  11. SK111

SK111 Member

the truth is the cheap ones indeed do not last for very long..... Case-mate screen protectors are quite good I must say, I inquired ones on their website what's the difference between their screen protectors and those cheap ones and apparently Case-mate screen protectors have a 3H hardness (bigger H# = harder surface, cheaper ones
    can be 2H or lower) that make them more scratch resistant and also that
    they have >95% optical clarity (non-foggy, does not strain your eyes),
    characteristics that the
  12. I agree with the cheap ones from ebay, they don't seem to last very long and are often too thin.

For my previous phone, Hero, and for the DHD I have bought the protectors from HTC shop/Expansy. The DHD ones are about
  13. monte06061982

monte06061982 Member

After a long research I finally bought a protector from HTC Desire HD Anti-Glare Screen Protector. It is a great protector. Easy to install. No bubbles. And only around 9 pounds with shipping. Scratch proof as well. Would recommend it.