best sprint android for full web and screen

Last Updated:

1. tcmoon

tcmoon Member This Topic's Starter

What is the best Sprint phone for full web and quailty screen?

Advertisement
  2. Jceinc

Jceinc Well-Known Member

Just wait and get the EVO

3. tcmoon

Planned on it, but sprint replaced my touch pro with the moment and just wondered if there was a better phone than the moment?

4. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

If you don't need the keyboard, the Hero is a good phone.

5. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

If your looking for android phones, Sprint currently has the Moment and the HTC Hero... Thats it.

Both are about equal when compared, my sister has one and I still like mine a little bit better. The Keyboard is super nice and I will be sad if my next android doesn't have one as good

6. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

I think most of us can agree that Sprint users should just wait for the HTC EVO 4G.

7. tcmoon

How is the hero screen compaired to the moment? Size, clairity? Also what about the speed of loading web pages?

8. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

Nearly equal in all those. The Moment screen does have a slight blue tint to it when compared side by side to the Hero.

9. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Yes, it does. But on the other hand when you compare images and over all looks, the Moment's AMOLED does look much better on that tip. Although, texts and words can sometimes look not as crisp as the Hero's.

I'd give the Moment the advantage in the screen department. But may be just me. The Hero's screen doesn't look bad at all though and its very responsive.

10. superlinkx

superlinkx Active Member

I've never used the moment, though I've heard it has a harder time than the Hero since it only got basic hacks on 1.5 to get CDMA working. I love Sense UI. I guess that is the biggest difference. If you like Sense UI and no keyboard (therefore a smaller build), the Hero is great. If you want a keyboard and stock Android 1.5 with its own set of issues, get a Moment. Also, I don't know about the developer community for the Moment, but XDA has a great variety of developers and hacks for the Hero. Basically, its the most hackable phone after the G1. Oh, the other thing is if you like Samsung phones or the slightly higher grade HTC phones. Samsung does make good phones, but they always feel a bit more cheap to me.

Edit: I almost forgot, the Evo will destroy pretty much all phones on all carriers, so definitely go for one as soon as you are financially capable. I'm going to. Love my Hero, but Evo makes it look like a caveman!