Best Static Cling Screen Protector?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. ChenGitWah

ChenGitWah Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone! I'm not only a new user on the forums here but also a first-time Android/Smartphone user (switched from a Samsung Rant that I've had for 2 and a half years) and I must say that I've definitely been missing out! Being a first time Smartphone user, I definitely want to protect my phone.

After browsing these forums, I have decided to purchase the Innocase II from Seidio based on the incredible reviews other users had given it. Now, I just need a screen protector. I am choosing to go down the static cling screen protector road because well, they just seem easier to put on.

After more browsing, I have narrowed my options down to 2: the Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard and the BoxWave Crystal Clear. Many reviewers of the Innocase II have also reviewed the Ultimate Screen Guard and all have stated that it was of excellent quality aside from fingerprints. However, I have also read that many people prefer the incredibly high quality of BoxWave screen protectors, especially the crystal clear ones.

So, this brings me to my question. Out of these two static cling protectors, which is better? Or is there another screen protector out there that is better than both of these? Also, please keep in mind that I want a screen protector that looks like glass to the point where the phone seems naked even with the screen protector on.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and thank you again for any suggestions/advice you may have. I look forward to being a long-time (protected) Android user! :p

Advertisement
  2. REVNU

REVNU Active Member

I just ordered the Boxwave for my EVO. I've had the Crystal on my Samsung Instinct and my Palm Pre. I really like the quality and they're really easy to put on. As long as they keep making them for future devices, I'll keep buying them, that's how much I like them.

3. Jusjun

Jusjun Active Member

I had boxwave crystal clear on my HTC Mogul back in the day. Very nice screen protector and very slick. The fact that it's reusable is a plus, but if you mess up and get lint under it and clean it off with water and mild soap too many times it will lose its stickiness and start to peel and have big air bubbles. That reason alone made me switch to Bodyguardz and Ghost Armor.