Best stylus for the tabletTips

1. James161324

James161324 Active Member

What would be the best stylus to use with supernote, so i can write down like math problems and some other stuff.

I heard some good things about the adonit jot is there anything better

Also would be a good screen proctor to use with the stylus

Advertisement
    :
  2. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

There are several good ones out there, you can check out DAGI they have several different designs and have a good reputation. There is also another one called iClooly which have some with different changeable tips. I myself use the DAGI for fine writing and drawing and my normal Targus for everything else, The DAGI is similar to the Anonit Jot stylus also. Here are some links to the sites.

DAGI

iClooly
    FergiGirl likes this.
  3. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member

Does the transformer have palm cancellation software? For super note and other apps.
  4. James161324

Crash, thanks. Any recommendations on a screen protector
    Eric, i don't know
  5. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

There are many screen protectors out there, I myself like Skinomi . I have used them for the last while and they are easy to install and you cannot even notice it once it is on there. There is also Zagg Invisible Shield which my friend uses and he loves it also. they both are great products, here is the websites below.

Skinomi

Zagg
  6. James161324

Thanks
  7. Wisenos

Wisenos Well-Known Member

i'm sorry to rez a 8 months old thread, but i recently purchased the Adonit Jot Classic for my a501 and works flawlessly
  8. RyanB

RyanB Guest

Is a screen protector recommended for stylus use, or should the glass hold up?
  9. RobAGD

RobAGD Well-Known Member

I have been kinda hunting a stylus I have one of the soft nosed ones but I really would prefer something with a bit more fine point to it.

The Dagi has a rather odd looking tip vs the black qtip look for the ones I have seen before. Anyone else using this one ?

As for screen protectors I personally really like the Zaggs

-R
  10. kawasaki9r

kawasaki9r New Member