• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best tablet to use w/stylus (what's ahead beyond Samsung Note 2 and 10.1? Price cuts?)

starlily

Mar 23, 2013
What tablets have you found that are elegant and work beautifully with a stylus, if any, that are between the sizes of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone (which is 5" and change) and the Samsung 10.1 tablet? I'm guessing that there are none out there that work as well as the (noncapacative) trademarked stylus that Samsung has for the Note line.

Remind me what releases are coming up that would have as good a stylus setup and that are larger than the Note 2?

I dearly love the stylus w/both of those and the hover scrolling <3 etc. ... but didn't want such a huge tablet (though tempted, frankly), while the Note 2 is a bit more than what I want in a phone.

Also curious with the upcoming announcements from Samsung (I've lost track, frankly) ... what if any price cuts would you expect when on their stylus-equipped stuff?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones