• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best tegra 2/3 games

onpointG35

Android Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2010
CT
What's good everyone...in your eyes whats the best tegra game you played or noticed. I recently purchased a device running tegra 3 and I'm amazed on how detailed everything is, I've played and own Shadowgun, Dead trigger, Sonic episode 1, Max Payne, GTA to name a few, is there any good ones out or coming out I the near future I need to look out for. I welcome any suggestions so thanks in advanced

What's good everyone...in your eyes whats the best tegra game you played or noticed. I recently purchased a device running tegra 3 and I'm amazed on how detailed everything is, I've played and own Shadowgun, Dead trigger, Sonic episode 1, Max Payne, GTA to name a few, is there any good ones out or coming out I the near future I need to look out for. I welcome any suggestions so thanks in advanced

Demolition, Osmos are 2 that I thought of

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones