• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best To Worst Android Devices

Because its fairly not possible to list the Android devices from best to worst. There are too many factors. For instance, the SGS2 has the best hardware, but many people hate the TouchWiz interface, and there are many supporters of HTC's Sense interface as the best UI for Android. So how would anyone gauge which is better between SGS2 and the Sensation XE? UI? Or Hardware? See, you can even get a clear cut number one, let alone ranking all of them.

Upvote 0
Because its fairly not possible to list the Android devices from best to worst. There are too many factors. For instance, the SGS2 has the best hardware, but many people hate the TouchWiz interface, and there are many supporters of HTC's Sense interface as the best UI for Android. So how would anyone gauge which is better between SGS2 and the Sensation XE? UI? Or Hardware? See, you can even get a clear cut number one, let alone ranking all of them.

Android is all about choice.

There is no perfect phone just the most perfect for any individual at a given point in time.

What is the best food to order in a restaurant? ;)
x2!!!
To me the best one is the one I own.
HTC Sensation 4G.
Not the best HTC @ the moment, but it's everything I need.(for now):D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones