Best Tower Defense games

1. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Big TD fan. I've played almost all of the games mentioned. My personal opinion is that Sentinel is by far the best. Myth Defense hasn't been mentioned much but it's very good and challenging. Grave Defense is quite good as well. The rest have all been kind of "meh" for me.
  2. Lacit1707

Lacit1707 Well-Known Member

ZDefense is my favorite but havent played many of the others mentioned here... I currently own:

Zdefense
    Jelly Defense
    Living Dead Defense

didnt see anyone mention Living Dead Defense... a fun zombie one...havent played too much of it yet though
  3. reiti

reiti Member

I am a big TD Fan too!

I liked ZDefense but on my Tablet it's jerky because the android bar (android 3.2) is on a bad position - not so bad, cause ZDefense was made for phones. For me ZDefense was the only TD Game i liked -all others i've seen, didnt impress me much.

So i decided to do my own TD Game, i would be happy if anyone wants to try it out and tell me how it feels and how it plays. It's a classic TD on a HexGrid - nothing new. The only special Feature is, that the player can transform blocked fields into special fields.

I have uploaded a demo at the android market. It's my first game on android so i am not sure if it will work on the different plattforms.

Please be informed: It will ONLY work if you have a screen resolution of 1280x800 - if game works well i'll consider adding multiple screen support.

I named it "Tablet Tower Defense" because i am the god of creativness *lol*

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.rnet.tabdef
    [​IMG]
  4. Siebn

Siebn Member

Hi, I just wanted to add DefendR to this list.

DefendR is the latest tower defense game for Android, featured in a magical and medieval world.

It is your mission to defeat the attacking creeps in 49 challenging labyrinths in superb graphics.

Build towers, create mazes and strike with magic - don't let them escape!

Can you discover the right tactics to survive? Each level is unique, action-packed, strategic and full of surprises.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You should check it out:
    DefendR
    https://market.android.com/details?id=de.siebn.defendr
  5. funkybone

funkybone Member

how about Plants vs Zombies?
  6. datalost

datalost New Member

Tower Defense Tactics :cool:
  7. Overflowse

Overflowse Member

Robo and grave defence get my vote
  8. Ckris

Ckris Member

I like Guns n Glory, Fieldrunners! Best TDs so far...
  9. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

Fieldrunners is my pick as well. Sentinel 3 and robo defense are also really good TD games.
  10. johnAntony

johnAntony New Member

I vote for Defender
  11. Italo

Italo Well-Known Member

I decided to try out the TD games you guys suggested. I'm adding Hex Defense and Defensoid to my list of favorites.

GRave defense and Myth defense didn't stay on my phone very long...

Has anyone tried Neon Defense yet?
  12. Svperstar

Svperstar Member

I love tower defense games and I have to say, there is a difference between good gameplay and good graphics. Many of the games mentioned look good but play like crap.

The best TD game I have played on droid is Tower Raiders 2. It is the thinking mans TD game. Like digital crack.
  13. pixaro

pixaro Well-Known Member

I like Guns 'n' Glory very much. Actually it is not a tower defense game, but it uses the same logic.
  14. daveloft

daveloft Well-Known Member

15. rab1412000

rab1412000 Active Member

16. bala1982

bala1982 Member

Evil TD is new one and it's free on andriod i really like it because it's easy to use some other you have paid for and it's difficult to add towers this one quite easy for people to use but it your a pro on tower defence game you might find it boring. Great for beginners and moderate players.
  17. Vistz

Vistz Member

I'm gonna go ahead and say Bloons Tower Defense.
  18. Svperstar

Svperstar Member

Jelly Defense is an amazing looking game, but the gameplay is just lame predefined routes. I like Tower Raiders 2 because thinking of how to route the enemies is half the fun.

TR2 has the best gameplay on droid defense IMO
  19. JonnTheMonn

JonnTheMonn New Member

Personally I think galaxy wars takes it, someone please find bloons tower defense for me!
  20. HowDoiUseAndro

HowDoiUseAndro Well-Known Member

HexDefense was my favorite until I beat it.
    Now Guns N Glory WWII is my favorite.
  21. vladutu99

vladutu99 New Member

Faking ******s i cant believe u really reccomend grave defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-fantasy kingdom defense! Keep that really good in ur mind
    !fantasy kingdom defense!!!!!
  22. vladutu99

vladutu99 New Member

tha fack thats not even a little close to android app what are u talking about??? U lost???
  23. sasa101

sasa101 New Member

24. Styrisvps

Styrisvps Well-Known Member

Prison Planet is a very thrilling game.
  25. BeBeBee

BeBeBee New Member

Tower Defense: Lost Earth