1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Best turn based strategy games?

1. ub3r-l33ch

ub3r-l33ch Well-Known Member

I've played several of the tower defense games already. I've also tried Age of Conquest, Armored Strike Online, (not interested in Age of Conquest), (not that interested in Uniwar), and Battle for Mars.

I like having slower paced games since I'm at work. Turn based is best. But as long as I can pause the game and it doesn't require insane micro-management I'm cool with it.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Dan Fury

Dan Fury Well-Known Member

3. grinliz

grinliz New Member

I'm testing turned based strategy game: xenowar.net
    (It's not on the android store yet, so you have to allow unsigned apps to install it.)

It's in beta, so I can hardly claim to be the best yet. :) Hopefully you'll find it fun. And I'd appreciate feedback on the game.
  4. ogrenator

ogrenator Well-Known Member

everlands HD can be considered a turn based strategy game.....xenowar looks like x-com which is kinda cool...
  5. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

Have you tried Haypi Kingdom or Pocket Empires?
  6. Jason71

Jason71 Well-Known Member

Military Madness is good
  7. Jason71

Jason71 Well-Known Member

8. Marc Wonderland

Marc Wonderland Well-Known Member

Uniwar
  9. droidberg

droidberg Well-Known Member

10. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

I am looking for turn-based games that play like Metal Gear Acid on Playstation Portable. In that game, you have a deck of cards. Each card represents things like weapons, upgrades, and movement.

Here is a short video of some gameplay:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fOoIOmm3Y&feature=related

Does anyone know of any games like this for Android?
  11. Help

Help New Member

can any one telll me what a ac adaptor is and what it is used for a samsung galaxy

and also i dont know how to get wifi to work on my samsung galaxy 5 i connect it and all but it still cost me money when i go to the internet

and sorry another thing when i get into android market when i load pages it keeps on comeing up with connection error and i dont get it cause retry never works and when i press cancel it takes me out of it

if any one can answer them please do plz plz plz
  12. syi

syi Well-Known Member

Flip on airplane mode
  13. ktchong

ktchong Well-Known Member

The Battle for Wesnoth.

The full version for Android is $4. The PC/Mac/Linux full versions are completely free, but the mobile (Android/iOS) versions are not. The visuals, sounds and music are amazing and on par with most any commercial product. Wesnoth is a tactical/RPG war game with about a dozen main campaigns set in different time periods in an unified fantasy world. Each campaign includes multiple missions, some of them are branching. The game includes another two or three dozen downloadable modules and contents. You may want to download a free desktop version and try it.
  14. Shocky

Shocky On Probation