1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Best Twitter app

1. eaglesbaby

eaglesbaby Member

What are your favorites? I am using Plume, and I like it, but it's not perfect. I liked Slices because you could explore categories and channels but it was unstable. Any recommendations?

Advertisement
  2. jr0065

jr0065 Well-Known Member

I'm currently back on Twidroyd. I like that it is fairly reliable and it remembers my last position but don't like that it does not preview images at all.
    I liked how social scope (now called scope beta I believe) previewed all images and videos but it would not refresh nor show any alerts for mentions and DMs.

I remember liking Twicca, (I forget why I left it in the first place??).

Let me know if you come across something better as I'm also looking for the best app to use.
  3. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

I've been using tweekdeck pretty exclusively for a while now. It's pretty neat.
  4. jr0065

jr0065 Well-Known Member

Tweetdeck doesn't work very well on my Galaxy Nexus, I was unable to mention any of my friends in a tweet. On my older phones there would be a button to select from the list of individuals you were following and mention them; that is missing on GNexus for some reason. :confused: