Best video player app for Avail?Tips

1. NeoDraven

NeoDraven Well-Known Member

I have tried several of the media player apps available for the Avail, and so far, none of them work as well as I would like.

All I am really trying to do is to watch regular H264, MKV or MP4 videos without needing to convert them. As far as I knew, the Avail should natively play all of those formats with its stock video player, but almost none work properly, unless I specifically convert them.

Could someone recommend the best, smoothest media player for the Avail?

MoboPlayer is way too choppy. The framerate is terrible. I can't recall the others off the top of my head. QQ Player was just awful.

If not a decent media player, could someone at least tell me which formats of movies or video files have the highest compatibility rate with the stock player?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. NeoDraven

NeoDraven Well-Known Member

Ummm... APK files are not video files at all. I appreciate your effort, though.
  3. grayscah

grayscah New Member

Did you ever figure it out? I'm having the exact same issues and one reason I got a smartphone was because I wanted to watch video on the go.
  4. hi5five

hi5five Well-Known Member

rock player mx player
  5. kingmt

kingmt Well-Known Member

I use easy player for my downloads. Still convert them to gp tho. Works better & smaller.