• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] Best Volume Booster for FTW 4.3

kingjay2012

Android Enthusiast
May 2, 2011
I searched and looked all through the google palystore and found nothing on making the volume louder on this rom, is there any app that I can download to this rom to make my music go louder? I hear people talking on the bus through my headphones, very annoying but thanks for your help to anyone that knows anything.

There's a reason why the volume is kept low when you're using earphones. Do you know how much a good hearing aid costs these days? (Mine cost $3,000 each - with insurance - about 5 years ago.) And trust me - even with the very best hearing aids, once you kill those little cilia in your inner ear, you'll never risk what hearing you have left. Stop while you still have your hearing.

Upvote 0
I dont want it to blow my ear drums out, but I also dont want it to be low as to where I cant hear my music because someone spoil a** kid is screaming or whining next to me or some ignorant high schools kids start getting loud.

This is just a suggestion. But, did your buds come with different size plugs? I find that if I use the largest size that comes with them and push them in tight. I do not hear anything from the outside. Have you tried that?

Upvote 0
If thats the case then im afraid the other guy is right. You will probably wind up daminging your ears and phone. Only other thing might be to get some higher quality noise reducing ones. But man thier expensive. There are alot of apps onthe store for vb. I dont use any. But, I wwonderif you have tried them? I mean you can always try them and uninstall.

Upvote 0
I searched and looked all through the google palystore and found nothing on making the volume louder on this rom, is there any app that I can download to this rom to make my music go louder? I hear people talking on the bus through my headphones, very annoying but thanks for your help to anyone that knows anything.

Try an aosp rom (Omni, CM, PA or Carbon) flash the most current, compatible plasma kernel and download the synapse application from the market. Adjust speaker and/or headphone volume in synapse. Enjoy the loudness!

Upvote 0
Why yo so negative man, if I wanted to know how I can blow my ear drums clean out then i would consult with you because clearly it seem like thats what you did... so let us be and do what we do with our hearing... we thank you for your input and will look forward to that later on in life but for now no thank you to your comments.

Upvote 0
Why yo so negative man, if I wanted to know how I can blow my ear drums clean out then i would consult with you because clearly it seem like thats what you did... so let us be and do what we do with our hearing... we thank you for your input and will look forward to that later on in life but for now no thank you to your comments.
Viper 4 android problem solved for you two. Yes it can damage your hearing

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones