Best VZW Android phone 11/10

Last Updated:

1. kr3w1

kr3w1 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I bought a DROID with my annual upgrade the day it came out. So now i have to wait until this november to upgrade it. (don't get me wrong, i love it, i just want something more Nexus1 ish w/no keyboard. i NEVER use it). I was wondering if anyonw knows about a phone that will be coming out towards the end of the year that will be the supreme being in the Android community? I think the Nexus One and the other HTC phone will be a little bit old by then....maybe something will be brand new?

Thanks for any help/insight/guesses you can give me.

Advertisement
  2. USofPlutarchy

USofPlutarchy Well-Known Member

To be honest man, we don't even know exactly when the N1 is coming to Verizon (well, I do, but that's a different story). Rumors have it that the next Nexus One will have a physical keyboard to compete with the BB Bold. The good thing about your upgrade being eligable in November is that Verizon's 4G LTE network will be rolled out to mobile devices by then and you can pick up a sick Google 4G smartphone.

3. craigrn16

craigrn16 Well-Known Member

Verizon will not have 4G for mobile phones this year. Where did you get your info from?

4. USofPlutarchy

USofPlutarchy Well-Known Member

Verizon's CTO :)

5. kr3w1

kr3w1 Active Member This Topic's Starter

oh man, i would love to have a fire-breathing 4g google-android phone....please don't tease me!

But anyway, that is pretty much what i thought. I hadn't heard anything else i just thought i would test the waters and see if anyone had some shiny piece of info laying around that they would like to share :)

6. clb

clb Well-Known Member

Care to share whatever info you have? When is the N1 coming?