• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best way of conecting my tab 2 to my truck h/u ?

big scott

Lurker
Jan 23, 2015
hi guys,
first thread/post. hello to all....

i want to put my tab 2 10.1 tablet into my custom center console. i have a pioneer h/u that has Bluetooth.

i tried doing the Bluetooth but sounds like crap throw my h/u.
tried using the 30pin connector to usb and that does not work.

so right no i have a 3.5 to 3.5 cable to my h/u. it sounds good but its going to be hard to mount this tablet.
as i want to make it removable . was looking for a 30pin to rca but needs to charge from the 30pin connector also. that way i can mount the connector and have my tablet slide in .

is there a 30pin ( for tab 2 ) to rcs / usb cable ???

if not how would you connect the tablet to your radio ?

really want to use the rca input on the back of my h/u to keep it a clean install. as the 3.5 and usb ports are on the front of my h/u .

this is driving me crazy.... if i cant figure this out im just going to get a 10" ipad as there are cables for that tablet. as many people have installed a ipad into there cars/trucks .
and maybe i would get lucky with Bluetooth with a ipad as the h/u manual says you can use ipods with this radio.

but would rather figure out how to install my tab 2 tablet as i already have it.

thanks guys...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones