1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Best way to get paid apps free?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justin5645

justin5645 New Member

Hey guys this is my first post, so don't get upset, I am new. But anyway my question is this: what is the best way to get all paid apps for free? I hope I can do it straight off my android device, in my case the Motorola Droid. Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Aqus

Aqus Active Member

Get someone to buy it for you.
  3. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Why would you want all paid apps for free? By doing so you are ripping of the Developers who put their time and effort into creating these.....

If you can't buy apps from the Market try Slideme.org
  4. tennvol

tennvol Member

Buy the apps, support the developers so they keep pushing out great apps. Everyone is trying to get something for free these days.
  5. someguy9

someguy9 Well-Known Member

Wrong place to ask for warez, support the devs and buy the apps, or just use free ones.
  6. punkzanyj

punkzanyj Well-Known Member

There are plenty of free apps. Trying to get the paid ones for free, too, is just plain greedy.
  7. justin5645

justin5645 New Member

please guys no hating, if you don't like it don't respond, I am just asking for help.
  8. writhum

writhum Well-Known Member

Don't ask hate inciting questions if you don't want hateful responses. Basically you are asking, "How can I steal some apps?". Also, most apps are around 1-2 dollars. If you can't afford that, how did you buy a droid?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.