Best way to vibrateSupport

Last Updated:

1. jordonshaw

jordonshaw Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm very new to droid and still learning my way around. I had a Blackberry yesterday and for the past several years. Now, I have a Droid X and loving every minute of it. The only thing, on my Blackberry, I was able to change to a vibrate profile very quickly, which simply put the whole phone, both calls and messages in a vibrate mode. On the Droid X, the only way that I've found to do this is to turn the ringer volumn all the way down and then go one more step and it turns it to vibrate. Is this correct? I mean, is there an easier way. I was hoping for a widget or something that I can just hit and it would put it in vibrate quickly and then hit it again to return to where I was before.

Any help would be appreciate!

Thanks,
    Jordon

Advertisement
  2. PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker Well-Known Member

Download Beautiful widgets and it had a "Beautiful vibrate" widget which u can enable on a single click. or you can just click on the down volume rocker til it hits vibrate.

3. jordonshaw

jordonshaw Active Member This Topic's Starter

That works perfectly! Excactly what I was looking for!

Thank you!
    Jordon

4. brackett5

brackett5 Well-Known Member

My girl can tell you that. Lol.

5. kheovnien

kheovnien Well-Known Member

there is also an app called Silent Mode Jammer and it allows you to change your profile to silent + vibrate on the lockscreen (instead of just silent without vibrate). only problem is it says "Sound is OFF" even when u turn it back on. it performs exactly as it should, it just doesn't SAY the sound is back on but it is.

6. DrJD

DrJD Well-Known Member

I'd recommend Widgetlocker... It makes it so that your slider at the bottom can switch to either sound off OR vibrate :)

7. 007E

007E Well-Known Member

I like this and prefer this method. Does anybody know of any other apps similar to this with out the fault this one has?

8. 007E

007E Well-Known Member

Nvm .. I found an easy way to change it to vibrate. i thought you could only lower the ringer volume down to the vibrate option. Turns out you can set it to Silent then go one click up on the ringer volume and it sets it to vibrate. Easy enough for me aside from having a toggle widget. (which i'd rather not have)