BestBuy and 2gig SDcardAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Mr.Slave

Mr.Slave Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone have a solid answer to weather or not we are getting the card with purchase on Thursday? I asked Verizon and they said they don't know and I would have to ask BB. Curious to see if anyone else has asked. I will let you know what my BB says when I get to call them later this afternoon.

Advertisement
  2. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Yes - I'm #1 on the list so I just called BB and told them that there is a promotion for a 2 GB Card.

He said that he just read that online, and if for some reason our phones don't have it in the box, he would give me one from the store for free.

Hope you have same luck.

3. vdubbin

vdubbin Well-Known Member

BB has always said they do price matching and I'm sure if you can show proof that verizon has that offer, BB will match. I plan to get mine through BB and don't have any worries them matching.

4. Mr.Slave

Mr.Slave Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Cool, I already had to have them price match the online verizon price because they tried to tell me it was 599 when verizon has it online at 529.

5. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Nice.

Now the only thing I have to do is get them to wave the activation fee. That was an online promotion and they noted they match that too.

Wish me luck!

6. digitalnomad

digitalnomad Member

How did you get them to price match the online price? I talked to BB people and was told I would have to show them an advertisement from a local verizon store to get them to do the price match.