BestBuy Confirms FM Radio, What?

Last Updated:

1. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I was at BB today just to ask again when they think they will be getting their stock of Epics, again to be told Monday/Tuesday...

But I was browsing around when I remembered that someone had posted that BB was not even advertising for the Epic, So I picked up this really thick "book"/ad that had details about all their phones that will be in-store from now till November (or October... can't remember). Advertised throughout was the Epic, which I thought was promising, then I noticed a features breakdown grid.

I saw all the usual facts I was just about to put it down when I noticed it had a dot under "FM Radio", I was like WTF? So i snapped a quick pic with my Moment, sorry for the bad detail....

Discuss...

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. 5Strong

5Strong Well-Known Member

Very interesting find. I picked up the same book when I was there yesterday, but failed to notice that detail. Unfortunately I did not bring it home with me.

FM Radio is a nice little surprise!

3. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

How come no one else has mentioned this in any of the reviews?

4. Puddin422

Puddin422 Well-Known Member

Can any of you explain the Ford Sync line on that chart? It has the boxes shaded different colors rather than dot or no dot. I just bought a new Ford truck with Sync so I'm curious. (and I don't have a friggin clue how Sync works, so be simple please)

5. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That's actaully the reason I posted this, plus took a picture because I knew some folks wouldn't accept just my word.

It may well be an error... but I just found it interesting, lol.

*edit* also notice EVO doesn't have FM radio checked, I thought it did have it?

6. jersey221

jersey221 Well-Known Member

evo does have it i bet its just a typo.