• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BestBuy has the EVO!

DarkNeo

Android Enthusiast
May 30, 2010
Los Angeles
Looks like the EVO has arrived at BB, and also looks like they are being assigned to the pre-order sheets too :D.

evo-bb-sm.jpg

HTC EVO 4Gs flooding into Best Buys, some Radio Shacks opening at 6AM on Friday -- Engadget

shhhh, I happen to work at best buy, and I checked the store stock of the store I am getting it at, they have 28, which is pretty good, and I have an appointment at 10:30am, the sucky thing is I have graduation practice at 1:30, and graduation at 6:15 :( so not much time to play with it, I am so excited to get mine though

No better time then to mess around with it at graduation practice and during the boring speeches during the actual ceremony.

Upvote 0
Couldnt those ppl just show up and purchase one if they had some avail???

But I dont want that to happen, because I didnt pre order...So I NEED a phone to be available for me to purchase

I would assume but i would rather not wait around seeing if they have extra. Since i pre ordered they should call and say hey we have some extras come on in

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones