• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bestbuy is out...

Sorry, I think I bought one of the last ones yesterday :) The girl told me they only had a few left and it was good that I called. I got lucky though since my local sprint store had a wait list of 275!!

Did you try radioshack? On the cnet review they said radioshack also carried for the same price as BB.

btw, first post here.

Upvote 0
I got lucky. I was waiting for Sprint.com but I heard a week and a half ago that it would be a while for them, as they are dealing with the waiting lists at stores first (just a rumor). So I went to my local sprint store and placed my name on the waiting list #70. That was a week and two days ago, still haven't heard from them.

I tried Best Buy one last time, and they had a shipment arrive 15 minutes earlier. I walked out of the store with an EVO last Tuesday. The guy said they'd probably be sold out in 3 hours.

Upvote 0
yeah i am calling every shack and sprint store in 50 miles but only one place has one and i really don't want to pay 300 when i can preorder one and just waite a couple more weeks and get it for 199 or waite for a radio shed to get one in i have seen them in and out of the sheds. it's just a matter of waiting but it still sux

i hate bestbuy here in wa they don't carry sprint in the store. if they did thats one more place i could keep haseling

Upvote 0
Yeah my best buy's in Hawaii don't have that. The guy in the Sprint store told me I should just order online from Best Buy. I ended up paying I think $210 or so after tax. I say you should just order the white one since you're probably going to get a case anyway right? I just ordered the black Seidio case which hopefully will come in before my phone does.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones