BestBuy pre order statuses??General

Last Updated:

1. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

For anyone that preordered via besybuy....any news?

Advertisement
  2. nhowe02

nhowe02 Member

No news that I know of. Just bring your pre order sheet you filled out and the receipt on the 29th to Best Buy and they will have it ready for you to pick up.

3. Tony Touch

Tony Touch Well-Known Member

For anyone ordering from BB- were you able to use a NE2 discount? I read on this board that BB will match NE2. But I went to two different BB's today and both said they do not honor NE2. I showed them a print-out of my pricing through the website, and both said they would be unable to match it.

4. nhowe02

nhowe02 Member

They told me that they would match the $100 ne2 discount. Not sure if they were just saying that to have me get it through them or what but i'll have to go back and make sure that they will honor it. Otherwise i'm going to pre order online. Just to make sure, that $50 gift card can be used on anything in store? not just towards the phone?

5. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

no luck getting it early from BB then it seems. :(

6. amarryat

amarryat Well-Known Member

What they told me is that they don't do the annual subsidized upgrade like Verizon. Their version is that they will give you $200 off the price of the phone. So if wanted an annual upgrade, the Incredible will cost $300 instead of $200 in the end ($600 - $200 discount - $100 mir).

7. nhowe02

nhowe02 Member

Just got back from BB. They reiterated that they would match the online offer of $99. $100 off for online discount and another $100 off for ne2 upgrade. I guess it depends on what store you go to and the management. good luck to others!

8. jdprep25

jdprep25 Member

So i just pre ordered, and i dont know if the rep was new or what, but she said i would be able to pick the phone up on the 25th. I got overly excited and asked if she was sure, and if she could double check....:D

She goes and asks someone in the back.....

Comes back and tells me, wait thats just a rumor, and that i can officially come back and pick it up on the 27th....so i go home and still skeptical, i call a few other stores, and some tell me no, only on the 29th, couple others say something along the lines that if they have it in stock, they dont see why they wouldnt be able too.

Any thoughts, opinions, similar expierences????

J

9. nhowe02

nhowe02 Member

When I was in BB the rep said flat out we do not have the phone in stock, I didn't even ask her that in the first place but maybe she was thinking I wanted to pick it up today seeing as I had the print out of the online offer with me. Kinda odd that she would tell me that, I guess there have been others that pre ordered and wanted to see if they could get them early as others have.