BestBuy Since Launch Out Of Premier Cases With Belt Clip: Why the Backorder?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. LisaFitz

LisaFitz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I went into my local BB today for the 3rd time in 3 weeks (all on Tuesdays when they are suppose to get there shipments in) and nothing again - At first the rep was asking me if i wanted an EVO because apparently now if they get it in on shipment day they can't sell it because of the mass histeria that occurs ... but after I told her i wanted the case only she said its backordered for awhile -

So quick problem and temp solution was I had the non-holster case and my 30days return was almost up so i returned it and re-bought it for another 30 days so i can one day find this case!

I actually like the non-belt version for its protection and slimmness but i need the belt holster because the pocket just doesn't work for me and EVA lol ...

Lastly RS and BB are completely out of any accessories over here since launch, i have yet to even see one hdmi cable, whats the deal, only talking about chain stores here, yes i know online carries them but in my situation i am trying to make a swap with the case i already bought -

Advertisement
  2. docprego

docprego Well-Known Member

I got this case and clip on launch day and I was really happy with it. Fortunately I ended up not using it since I exchanged my EVO and just never got around to putting it back on. I say fortunately because there are a lot of reports of people ending up with scratched EVO's due to this case. In fact it's been redesigned to address these issues, maybe that's why Best Buy doesn't have any stock?

3. LisaFitz

LisaFitz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So is that the case people were having issues with (scratching the corner) I thought that was the official Seidio cases and not the BB Premier ones? (I think there is a diifference in quality) since BB sells them even though they are suppose to be made by Seidio ...

Either way thats a good theory, or it could just be they only get in so many and they are gone by the time they hit the shelves ... BB online says backordered so I don't really know ... i do noticed that the case is more plasticy than the one i have now which is a premier version and its got a more rubber ribbed grib/look to it,

4. docprego

docprego Well-Known Member

Supposedly the Best Buy case is identical to the Innocase II and just re-branded for Best Buy. I just requested an RMA for mine today to get the updated version. I love the case but knowing that it could damage my phone is not exactly reassuring.