BestSkinsEver

Last Updated:

1. t4bz

t4bz Member This Topic's Starter

I have used skins from BestSkinsEver.com before on an HTC Touch Pro and Samsung and they worked pretty well. They are reasonably priced. I emailed to ask if they were going to have one available for the Droid soon, and received this response:

"We will be adding a Skin for the Motorola Droid to our lineup in the
    near future. At this time we do not have an exact availability date but
    we expect it to be within the next few weeks. Be sure to check back soon."

Just thought I'd let everyone know. I don't even have my Droid yet; it is scheduled to arrive FedEx tomorrow!

Advertisement
  2. milrtime83

milrtime83 Well-Known Member

Nice to know, I've always used BSE's for all my devices. They work just as well and are a lot less expensive than most other brands.

3. kramerica

kramerica Well-Known Member

I happen to be a massive Best Skin Ever fan and they have released a full body for the Droid today. They are currently on sale for $4.99 til the 22nd.

They don't have the "orange tint" that Invisishields have and IMHO are easier to put on than the Zagg. Soap/water and the time to manuever the placement unlike the Zagg begins to instantly stick if you don't super saturate them with their sponge.

Sorry, don't mean to be banging on Zagg, but I've used BSE for Q, Blackberry, Zune, iPod and am just a bigger fan of a product that does the same thing for a 1/3 of the price. I currently have a Zagg on my Droid right now as I needed the screen protection. BSE was not yet available, but once that BSE get's here, off goes the Zagg.

To each his own, but BSE fans with a Droid, they are here.

4. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

I ordered some and they have a... rubber-feel to it. It doesn't feel like a gloss over like plastic, instead it has a resistant feel like those re-usable clear window stickers.