• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [BETA]Cyanogen!! Landed!!! :) Go get it![Updated 7/12/2011]

Is the p3 camera fix the one in the OP? If not, could someone get me the link, so I can put it in the OP?

I've seen this mentioned mistakenly a few times in this thread; I wasn't going to say anything, but this isn't P3's fix, he just put somebody else's fix in an installable zip file for CWR.....unfortunately I can't remember the guys name that actually found the fix :p

EDIT:
His name is xraytedjim :D

Reactions: androy
Upvote 0
I've seen this mentioned mistakenly a few times in this thread; I wasn't going to say anything, but this isn't P3's fix, he just put somebody else's fix in an installable zip file for CWR.....unfortunately I can't remember the guys name that actually found the fix :p

EDIT:
His name is xraytedjim :D

yes, and yes.
I mentioned it earlier in this thread,

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-all-things-root/355229-rom-beta-cyanogenmod7-dx-13.html#post2849545

But since this thread is growing exponentially, it can be hard to catch info when the CM4DX thread is moving faster than the speed of light :p ;) :D

Upvote 0
Reactions: novemberwhiskey
Upvote 0
I must say, WOW! I've used my phone in a light-medium usage setting, overclocked to 1.1GHz, brightness on max. 8 hours and 50 minutes unplugged, and I still have 80% battery left. On Blur, my battery would have been dead. This ROM is incredible.

Mine is great today too (running Nightly 7 since yesterday - also froze Droid Overclock app today since I'm not overclocking).

11 hours of med to light usage and I'm at 60%. I've never had that good of a battery life on any ROM I've used including APEX which is commonly considered to have great battery life.

Upvote 0
Mine is great today too (running Nightly 7 since yesterday - also froze Droid Overclock app today since I'm not overclocking).

11 hours of med to light usage and I'm at 60%. I've never had that good of a battery life on any ROM I've used including APEX which is commonly considered to have great battery life.

Nothing compares to this. Hell, my old Sony w580i phone didn't even do this good haha.

Currently 9 hours and 45 minutes unplugged, still at 80%. Cell Standby is at 32% for me. Still a lot higher than what it was on Froyo/GingerBlur, but damn.

Upvote 0
I installed this last night and on nightly7 and I am really liking this! I was on rooted .596 and my battery would not last 6 hours of light usage, so far today on this I went 15 hours before it dropped below 20% and I used it a bunch today playing with the new features.

I am using GoSMS so thats not an issue for me, and other than the video recorder everything else works!

Reactions: scottymedic
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones