[BETA]Cyanogen!! Landed!!! :) Go get it![Updated 7/12/2011]

Last Updated:

1. androy

androy Well-Known Member

My Droid World Forums

I just realized you need to be registered with MDW to download it.

Steven58 likes this.
  2. bouchigo

bouchigo Well-Known Member

I've seen this mentioned mistakenly a few times in this thread; I wasn't going to say anything, but this isn't P3's fix, he just put somebody else's fix in an installable zip file for CWR.....unfortunately I can't remember the guys name that actually found the fix :p

His name is xraytedjim :D
    androy likes this.
  3. Android_LIFE

Android_LIFE Well-Known Member

yes, and yes.
    I mentioned it earlier in this thread,

But since this thread is growing exponentially, it can be hard to catch info when the CM4DX thread is moving faster than the speed of light :p ;) :D
  4. yawdapaah

yawdapaah Well-Known Member

I didn't know CMod7 had native Flac playback. I can never go back to stock :eek:
    androy likes this.
  5. androy

androy Well-Known Member

I didn't know either. Time to go test a few flac files! :eek:
  6. bigdogsmhs306

bigdogsmhs306 Active Member

First of all i want to say that i just installed CM7 today and so far i am loving it, but i got a question about Titanium Backup. Why does not all my apps that i backed up not showing up in the batch, just some of my apps are showing up.

7. novemberwhiskey

novemberwhiskey Well-Known Member

what's flac
  8. androy

androy Well-Known Member

novemberwhiskey likes this.
  9. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

it is a specific format of audio. similar to mp3 and such. You need a special player or codec to play a flac format audio.

great explanation

i realize its minor compared to a few people on here but i'm DIGGING IT

i now return you to your normal program.
    novemberwhiskey likes this.
  10. Xelios

Xelios Well-Known Member

I must say, WOW! I've used my phone in a light-medium usage setting, overclocked to 1.1GHz, brightness on max. 8 hours and 50 minutes unplugged, and I still have 80% battery left. On Blur, my battery would have been dead. This ROM is incredible.
  11. sic0048

sic0048 Well-Known Member

Mine is great today too (running Nightly 7 since yesterday - also froze Droid Overclock app today since I'm not overclocking).

11 hours of med to light usage and I'm at 60%. I've never had that good of a battery life on any ROM I've used including APEX which is commonly considered to have great battery life.
  12. yawdapaah

yawdapaah Well-Known Member

I must be the only one with relatively bad battery life ;_;

4 hours, down to 70%
    42% - Android OS
    40% - Cell standby

on nightly 8.
  13. cabraswell

cabraswell Well-Known Member

My experience has been more like yours but it's good enough for me. Seems to have improved a bit today but I can't be sure yet.
  14. Xelios

Xelios Well-Known Member

Nothing compares to this. Hell, my old Sony w580i phone didn't even do this good haha.

Currently 9 hours and 45 minutes unplugged, still at 80%. Cell Standby is at 32% for me. Still a lot higher than what it was on Froyo/GingerBlur, but damn.
  15. jlewis74

jlewis74 Well-Known Member

I installed this last night and on nightly7 and I am really liking this! I was on rooted .596 and my battery would not last 6 hours of light usage, so far today on this I went 15 hours before it dropped below 20% and I used it a bunch today playing with the new features.

I am using GoSMS so thats not an issue for me, and other than the video recorder everything else works!
    scottymedic likes this.
  16. droidfan1

droidfan1 Well-Known Member

I'm waiting till all minor bugs are fixed (camcorder and such) to flash. When this happens someone please PM me thanks lol
  17. Android_LIFE

No, you're definitely not alone.
  18. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welp! Back on Cyan... the latest nightly because of bouchigo's peer pressure. This better be good (Steven glares at Bouchigo.) :p
    bouchigo likes this.
  19. woodstorm

woodstorm Well-Known Member

Been on #6 for two days now. Really amazed to see how fast functionality was improved. Still kind of buggy but runs great for a beta. Reminds me of the Kaosfroyo days with my Eris. Never could get the camera quite right and it would do some random stuff but it made the Eris tolerable.
  20. Android_LIFE

21. cheesebeard

cheesebeard Well-Known Member

22. Android_LIFE

23. Android_LIFE

I was going to type a lengthy detailed post,
    but I have got the biggest migraine going on right now.

Need to get my a$$ to sleep.
  24. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

What version of Quadrant are yall using on CM74DX? Everytime I try running it it errors.
  25. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

You have to install the camera fix before it will work correctly.