[BETA]Cyanogen!! Landed!!! :) Go get it![Updated 7/12/2011]

1. Android_LIFE

Android_LIFE Well-Known Member

No problem :)

Just remember the beauty of AOSP...
    ANYTHING is possible and can be brought to the table.
    I'm sure someone will program and implement this into CM4DX.
    It would definitely be a welcomed new feature :D
  2. woodstorm

woodstorm Well-Known Member

Definitely. CM7.1 RC1 is out btw.
  3. Android_LIFE

Yes it is.
    I look to that as reference to CM4DX's future :D :D
    All the new features are WIN.

Bluetooth Mouse support
    AND
    Option to notify about incoming call only in background when screen is on
    is...
    CHERRY
  4. Android_LIFE

Nightly Build #12 is hot, fresh and ready for download...

(Yes, you will need to flash your camera fix)
  5. keegan1014

keegan1014 Well-Known Member

Anyone find a fix for mms?
  6. xmike

xmike Well-Known Member

Still losing data connection on every reboot. I have to manually restart mobile data each time. And, sometimes it loses the connection without rebooting. Any help would be appreciated. TIA
  7. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

foo and apavolka like this.
  8. sic0048

sic0048 Well-Known Member

Well given that 30% of the battery use was from the screen, perhaps you used it more than you think.

Also, that isn't terrible battery life. You should have gotten at least 12 hours of battery at that rate. We also don't know exactly how much battery was really used. It could be that it had just dropped to 70% on the display which really means it had closer to 75% left, but the battery display isn't that refined.

You don't have to worry about applications cached in RAM. They don't consume power in that state and being cached in RAM will actually make them use less power when you use the app again because it doesn't have to load from scratch.

You running services look normal (even fewer than I have running). No obvious batter drain there.
  9. apavolka

apavolka Well-Known Member

After 2 hours of no use on my phone (running Nightly 10 as well), I had about 60% left and standby was using about 20% of that.
  10. keegan1014

keegan1014 Well-Known Member

11. MyTjSux

MyTjSux Well-Known Member

Is GPS fixed in the newest Nightly buids? Or are we still flashing
  12. Airmaxx23

The GPS has been fixed for a while now. The camera and MMS are the only things that need a zip, there is one that installs both things.
  13. sic0048

sic0048 Well-Known Member

OK that is a battery issue. I would recommend doing these two things in order:

1) If you have any overclock program installed (even if you are not using it), I would remove the app (or freeze) and wait a couple of days to see if battery life improves.

2) If that doesn't work, or if you don't have a overclock program installed, the I would recommend a SBF back to 2.3.34 and going through the process of installing CM again. In that case, something is messed up and a totally new start will most likely fix the problem. Are you on radio .07 or .12? It should definitely be .07.
  14. Kevmueller

Kevmueller Well-Known Member

I agree with this....
    I was getting only about 8 to 10 hours of battery life when I first flashed CM7, I uninstalled Droid Overclocking and a day later I was getting 16+ hours, which is what I expect to get because that will get me though the day. I have been using quickclock to undervolt my phone (have not seen a reason or need to overclock yet) and this has not hurt my battery in anyway.

Another idea if you are seeing weird results in your battery usage (good battery life, status just look wrong) would be to fully charge, reboot in to recovery, wipe battery stats and then use Battery Calibration.
  15. LaZeR

LaZeR Well-Known Member

At the end of my baseband version it says: 12P

Assuming that is my radio, is there a way to get back to .07 ? And what exactly is the benefit in doing so? :confused: Another words, is it really necessary?
  16. cheesebeard

cheesebeard Well-Known Member

It's not necessary, I actually updated mine to 12P the other day as I read it can help with the 3G signal dropping out, I haven't had any issues at all.
    LaZeR likes this.
  17. apavolka

Edit: double post
  18. apavolka

This was before I installed Droid overclock and after doing so, my battery life has improved back to where I normally was, about 16-18 hours on heavy use.

How do I check the radio version? For future reference.
  19. Xelios

Xelios Well-Known Member

I see. I guess I'll give it the phone a shot without the app. Thanks for your explanation.
  20. johnatthebar

johnatthebar Well-Known Member

anyone happen to notice if your android id changes after each nightly?
  21. Scooter70

Scooter70 Well-Known Member

What's the best way to get on the latest nightly from .596 (Apex)?

Flash the CM RC0 MONSTER zip (boot up, then reboot and flash it again?) and then flash the latest nightly over it?

I was on vacation last week and didn't keep up with the multi-hundred page threads that popped up while I was away.
  22. Airmaxx23

Yup, that should work, don't forget the camera and mms zip fixes afterward.
    Scooter70 likes this.
  23. Coolguy71261

Coolguy71261 Well-Known Member

Where is the radio update zip?
  24. Scooter70

Scooter70 Well-Known Member

Thanks. I already put the files on my SD and started backing everything up.
  25. Airmaxx23

When you install the monster.zip the second time it should update your radio to .07.