[BETA]Cyanogen!! Landed!!! :) Go get it![Updated 7/12/2011]

Last Updated:

1. Coolguy71261

Coolguy71261 Well-Known Member

That's what I have just making sure I had the right one

Advertisement
  2. LaZeR

LaZeR Well-Known Member

I didn't use the monster zip most recently. I sbf'd then went straight to (Nightly 7, I think). I'm still on 12P. I think I found a .zip to downgrade the radio back to .07, gonna try it shortly after I do a backup. Here is the .zip I'm referring to ---> http://bit.ly/fpaWBy

Edit: I successfully updated/downgraded the radio from 12 to 07 using the above .zip - flashed in recovery. Just had to reactivate phone on next boot.
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I'm getting a bit tired of not having all my phone's features. I may flash back to gb
  4. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

What features are you missing most?
  5. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

Man, I virtually never use my video recorder but I actually ended up needing it yesterday.

:rant:
  6. Airmaxx23

I actually flashed back to GB Friday morning so I could use the video recorder Friday night at a concert. I went back to CM7 Sunday morning.
  7. LaZeR

LaZeR Well-Known Member

You can use the video recorder if you grab VideoCam Illusion from the Market.
  8. Airmaxx23

Does it record in 720p?
  9. LaZeR

LaZeR Well-Known Member

I don't believe it does. The max resolution lists as 800x448 :eek:
  10. bouchigo

bouchigo Well-Known Member

Yup, it's pretty grainy.
  11. MyTjSux

MyTjSux Well-Known Member

12. Airmaxx23

lol...It's the only thing I really want in CM7 that I don't currently have.
  13. Kevmueller

Kevmueller Well-Known Member

Until you get it and then there will be something else missing :D .....HDMI out???

I know what you mean, VideoIllusion works in a jam, but it is nothing like the HD video it is capable of taking.

We have vacation at the end of November so I am hopping we have the camcorder fixed by then.
  14. Airmaxx23

HMDI out would be nice but I can live without it.....for now.;)
  15. Aggie12

Aggie12 Well-Known Member

We had a few wild fires last weekend around the college station, TX area. I had to drive through a few road blocks that would have made for some good video using the window mount. I resented CM7 at that moment. Then did a lock screen gesture to renew my faith in it.
  16. bouchigo

No lockscreen gesture is going to make me feel better that my 720p camcorder doesn't work, unless I am vigorously gesturing "the bird" at it because of it :D:D:D
  17. Android_LIFE

Android_LIFE Well-Known Member

Adfree now says its out of date/too old even though I'm using the current version found in the market.
    Happened on build #11, as well as #12.
  18. Airmaxx23

Google Music beta is now FC'ing on me whenever I try to play a song.

Edit: It only happens when I try to stream a song, the ones on the sdcard play fine.
  19. Steven58

sbf'ing back now. Will be on gb for awhile, until things calm down and get worked out. I needed the camera yesterday. I should have done it then. *sigh*
  20. jh_husker

jh_husker Well-Known Member

IM Going off topic but...

Its great to see it is a small world. I used to live in Bryan TX about 8 years back. Im in Omaha NE now but miss TX deeply.
  21. Aggie12

Aggie12 Well-Known Member

I love this area. It has so much to offer for a college student. the fires were in huntsville and plantersville. both less than an hour out.

Back on topic: yeah a gesture doesn't justify it completely but it eases the pain a little.
  22. Steven58

Back on gb rooted. It's a bit of a relief. :)
  23. bouchigo

What are you going to do if the camcorder is fixed in tonight's nightly, or even tomorrow's nightly.......lol
  24. Steven58

I do like the smoothness of the gb.
    wisea$$.
  25. sic0048

sic0048 Well-Known Member

Actually the fact that Steven flashed back increases the likelihood that it will be fixed in the next day or two! ;)