Beta test of Android puzzle/action game called MirrorBall

Last Updated:

1. sheepybogart

sheepybogart New Member This Topic's Starter

I've written an Android puzzle/action game called MirrorBall and I'd like to get a few people to do beta tests. The game is described at MirrorBall Free - Jampact Apps

I've tested it on three HTC phones: Nexus One, Desire, and Hero. I'd like people to test it on non-HTC phones.

If you're interested, please send me a message and I'll send you the APK file.

Advertisement
  2. tp_technologies

tp_technologies Well-Known Member

looks like a fun app. I would be interested however I have a hero and you have already tested that. Maybe ill wait till its out in the market. How much would the paid one be going for?

3. sheepybogart

The free version will have the first 50 levels, and AdMob. The paid version will have a few hundred levels - apart from testing, my main challenge is to think up more levels. I'm thinking of charging

4. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

id love to test HTc evo 4g

5. sheepybogart

Thanks to the people who tested my game. It's on Android Market now: MirrorBall Free - Android app on AppBrain

Please send me feedback, especially if the program crashes, or something like that. I'd like to know if there are any problems.

Also, I'd like to find people to beta test the full version, which has lots more levels. Because of the new app licensing I need to know your google id (e.g. jampactapps@gmail.com) to let you use the game. If you'd like to beta test the game, please tell me.