• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Beta Test] Walle Live Wallpaper social wallpaper app

Hey guys, I'm looking for beta testers for the Walle Live Wallpaper app.

I know, there are a lot of live wallpapers out there, but to my knowledge Walle is something unique.

If I can make a little pitch to maybe get you guys interested: How often do you change your background? Speaking from personal experience I tend to go weeks, maybe even months with the same picture until I realize that I am sick of it. Then I change it and repeat the same process. Walle was developed to break this cycle.

Walle is a background app that will change a user's home screen anywhere from every five minutes to every six hours automatically. Even better, Walle chooses pictures from a users own category request, we don't limit you to our categories. You have the ability to input any search term and Walle will use an algorithm to crawl the web looking for high quality background images from that term.

For example, I searched "dachshunds" and "Bosnia" just to test out the app and it worked. My phone cycled through different pictures from those categories and they looked great.

Walle also implements a social feature. You have the ability to message your wallpaper to your friends. This includes any pictures that you may have taken and set as your background so it's sort of a form of "wallpaper messaging".

Alright, hopefully your still reading. If you are this is where I'll make my final push. Try it out and give it a chance. Have fun with it. Input ridiculous terms into the search box and see what your background cycles through then send them to your buddy.

I'm looking for about 30 testers. Just use it for a few days and fill out a short survey. If you try it and immediately hate it for whatever reason, please still tell us why in the survey so that we can improve it.

If you've read this far thank you for giving me a minute of your time. Now let me be greedy and ask for a minute more, I'd really appreciate it.

Google play - Walle Live Wallpaper
Survey request - DM me or even better email me at seanwalleteam@gmail.com

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones