betfair app

Last Updated:

1. gazza2008

gazza2008 New Member

This mite sound ramdom am sorry if so

IS there a APP for betfair as I do a lot of betting this would be good as am on the go a lot

2. jimmy_bish

jimmy_bish Member

As random as it is, I know the answer, so I registered to reply! (My Galaxy S arrives tomorrow, so I've been browsing for hints and tips early! :D)

Anyway, works with Android. It's what Betfair's helpdesk recommends. It's only a matter of time before an actual app appears, whether it be official or unofficial. They have an API, which developers can use to place bets using 3rd party apps, so someone's sure to have a crack at it.
  3. jdavidg

jdavidg New Member

... now in market

4. mancterrier

mancterrier Member

Seems ok but doesnt remember password which is pretty damn annoying....
  5. MartynH

MartynH New Member

We've just released a new Betfair Native application in to the market place. It's listed as just 'Betfair' in the market. Have a look and let me know what you think :)

6. Skillpig

Skillpig New Member

I found Betfair do have an app available free of charge from the android marketplace.

I d/l for my nexus and was really impressed.
    I can access my account, view open markets and watch the prices live and I can Back/Lay bets in real time.
    I can also view my bet history.

The app was simple to use and I placed my first bet inside of a minute of log in.

Vast improvent on previous homebrew apps, nice one BetFair.

App Home Page

Bar Code
  7. jschwertfeger

jschwertfeger New Member

Most real-money gambling apps have been pulled from Android Market due to Google's new content policy; including the official Betfair app.

However, there's an alternative to the official Betfair app called Betacular that is available for direct download from
  8. dawankler

dawankler Well-Known Member

Places like Betfair could always just offer a direct download.

I used to love sports betting until it became a giant PITA to fund an account.
  9. jackgibbs

jackgibbs Well-Known Member

I just added a bookmark to my homescreen and use the website for all my wagering needs
  10. riley6899

riley6899 New Member

i've recently upgraded from my htc hero (2.1 not rooted) to the galaxy s. The betfair app still works on the hero, is there anyway i can grab the apk file and move it to my galaxy?
  11. deniskelly

deniskelly New Member

You can reinstall the apk file on your new Galaxy but the app is no longer available in the Android Market. Google changed their policy regarding gambling apps and pulled all betting apps like the Betfair app.
  12. grease2000

grease2000 Member

Is there?
  13. grease2000

grease2000 Member

14. betondroid

betondroid New Member

Try BetOnDroid application at betondroid dot com
  15. gavind

gavind Member

Is this app fairly new? The preview looks quiet neat but has someone given this a try yet? [​IMG]