Better Calendar??Support

Last Updated:

1. drumzz

drumzz New Member This Topic's Starter

I have had my Android since February, and finding a calendar that works for me has been a big problem - so, I decided to join this forum.

My problems are two-fold.

1 - I have a Samsung Moment, and the calendar is black with white letters. It is VERY hard to read. Is there a way to change the color?

2 - Entering events takes so long that I usually just write an appointment on a piece of paper and enter it through Outlook later.

Is there an app that anybody can think of that allows a user to enter an event just by touching the screen and typing? Like Palm or even Outlook allows? That is so easy.

I've tried IRT Calendar, Jorte, and various widgets, but nothing makes entering events easier. They all fix my first problem - they make it easier to read.. I can't stand the process of adding "new event", then selecting the date, time, naming the event, etc..

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. samaruf

samaruf Well-Known Member

Try the Gemini calendar from the market. It's very good.

3. NYdroid33

NYdroid33 Well-Known Member

pure calendar widget... I guarantee you will love it if your looking for a calendar widget that will show your next few upcoming appointments... ton of custimization too