Better calendar

Last Updated:

1. Merlycat

Merlycat Member This Topic's Starter

Hi

Is there a better calendar that will sync with outlook? It's annoying that the calendar can't cope with categories and that I don't have the same functionality when inputting appointments that I do in outlook.

Is the same calendar that was on the TC touch avalible? :eek:

Advertisement
  2. jaybea830802

jaybea830802 Well-Known Member

I don't think that there is anything else available that supports Outlook Categories - I was looking for something similar. I think that Agendus are working on an Android version of their calendar but no signs of my Palm favourite DateBk.

I have found a way to keep my categories using Google Calendar. CompanionLink for Google coverts Outlook Categories into separate Google Calendars and then allows 2-way synchronisation between the individual Google Calendars and the single Outlook one. The Hero calendar will support multiple Google Calendars (which are colour-coded in the Calendar application. I had to reduce the number of categories I use down to 5 to keep this manageable, but it works so far.

I have not found a way of handling Notes and Tasks yet.

J

3. Dem

Dem Well-Known Member

Calender sucks! I tried to input one entry today for a work meeting (given that it won't sync with Lotus notes), which occurs every 2 weeks on a Tuesday. No option in calender to set an appointment every 2 weeks (only daily, weekly or monthly).

I've had enough of this Hero after 4 days! :mad:

4. 12jeepers34

12jeepers34 New Member

The calendar is too basic! It doesn't even have a "week view". I hope they come up with a good calendar like that of Palm soon! :(

5. kamelot

kamelot New Member

try this, it works fine for me: AweSync | Lotus <-> Google Calendar Synchronization Tool

it syncs lotus notes un google calendar !