Better dialer app PLEASE

Last Updated:

1. dakingraja

dakingraja Member This Topic's Starter

Im looking for a better dialer app than the hero default one...
    the dialer in the hero is just too dam slow and I would rather save all numbers as contacts instead of dialing a number!!!!
    There has to be a better dialer app!! also Im looking for a contacts app links the facebook pics with the contacts.. a contacts does not do this..

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

There used to be a contact app that did this, but its been taken off the market, it was called Phonebook. The default one is the best you will get on 1.5.

I use a different dialler, the one i use is called SuperDial

3. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Are you putting all these numbers in as contacts will be synced to your google account? Might be easier to type them all into the computer in stead then.

And you can link your contacts to facebook already. Go to:
    Apps Menu > People > Pick the contact and then go to the 5th tab on that screen, 'Albums'. You can link them to facebook there (Flickr too if you use it).

4. ianr

ianr Well-Known Member

What do you mean by "I would rather save all numbers as contacts instead of dialing a number!!!!", you can save numbers into contacts and dial from the contacts list in a number of different ways, and even speed-dial a contact by spelling out part of the name from within the dialler app.