• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help better facebook app coming to android?

Finally, been on Android since the day the Droid & Eris came out and have hatted how bad the Facebook apps is, it's gotten slightly better but nowhere near what BB and Apple have .
Glad Facebook is finally stepping up to the plate on the Android Platform and developing a real Facebook program and not some unreliable POC

Upvote 0
Zuckerberg, Facebook, and the Facebook Android app can take a hike as far as I'm concerned. I'm closing my Facebook account, and would love to get rid of the app off the phone all together.

The FB Android app has sucked from day one. The only salvation I saw in it was the HTC Sense integration of contact photos and such. But I've had enough of FB.

Upvote 0
Zuckerberg, Facebook, and the Facebook Android app can take a hike as far as I'm concerned. I'm closing my Facebook account, and would love to get rid of the app off the phone all together.

The FB Android app has sucked from day one. The only salvation I saw in it was the HTC Sense integration of contact photos and such. But I've had enough of FB.

im sure people care... NOT.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones