1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

better keyboard skin that-

Last Updated:

1. Jeffruby

Jeffruby Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

is there a better keyboard skin that only has one character on each button. love better keyboard...but hate the "loud" and confused look of having a letter with a symbol above it

Advertisement
  2. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

As far as I know there is not. One of the functions of BK was to have the letters and symbols on one screen so there would be no need to switch back and forth. I know what you mean though, it does get a little crowded.

3. craighwk

craighwk Well-Known Member

I think Oil Slick is very nice. It still has the additional lettering on the keys, but for me, the color scheme makes it easier to handle than some of the other skins I've seen.

4. jwmacdon1231

You can also try downloading different font packs, and applying them to BK. Maybe having a different font will make it seem less cluttered.

5. HardCache

HardCache Well-Known Member

have they fixed BKB for the Droid yet? I had it but it was buggy for me. it would, at times, accept my input, but not display what I was typing until I exited out of the virtual kb. So I couldn't see if there were any typos or anything until I exited out.

...got really annoying. Other than that I liked it. I may consider getting it if they have fixed that though.

6. jwmacdon1231

I don't think that that's a Droid specific issue. I've got a G1 and it does that every once and a while. Not too often though. Only when I've got a lot of apps running at once.