1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Better music app than default for Droid Incredible?

Last Updated:

1. vtoli2000

vtoli2000 New Member This Topic's Starter

Just got my phone and I'm new to these forums. Is there a better music player available than what comes installed on the Incredible? The player on the Incredible seems pretty good but when I'm trying to make a playlist and I accidentally put a song on there I don't want, I can't seem to remove it from the playlist without actually deleting the song from my phone.

Unless I'm just missing something here and didn't see how to remove it from the playlist, I probably want a different player.

Advertisement
  2. myst

myst Active Member

I'm using bTunes right now and I like it a lot. It has a 1 bar widget, as well as a lockscreen to change tracks.

3. Leedaddy29

Leedaddy29 Active Member

I'm using that 3 player its a beta but its really cool. It's a 3d cube that you spin for the different albums it has a widget also.its a top download if you want to find it go to either appbrain.com or androidzoom.com and go to their top downloads

4. vbhokiefan

vbhokiefan Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, this morning when I updated mine, it said it wasn't compatible with the Incredible yet. :(

5. steveh_2o

steveh_2o New Member

I am running it on the Incredible. It can't see the 8gb built in memory. works fine on music on the sd card.

6. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

I'm using bTunes. It also can't read the internal memory yet, though. bTunes looks just like the iPhone/iPod Touch UI (unfortunately), and costs $1.49.

Appbrain link